LTABC 25th Anniversary Photo Contest!
LTABC 25th Anniversary! We’re having a photo contest!!
Send us your best pictures of British Columbia for a chance to win some prizes.
The categories and prizes are:
Best overall: $100 | Best landscape: $50 | Best people in nature: $50 | Best wildlife: $50
Each category may have one Honorary Mention who will receive a book prize.
Winners will have their work published on the LTABC website and e-news and used on our social media platforms.
Winning entries will be exhibited in a public display in September 2022.
Please email your submission before August 4 2022 to email@example.com along with:
- location of the photo
- your name
- telephone, and
- whether you are an amateur or professional photographer.
Please send RGB jpeg files, minimum 1500 x 2100 pixels. Photos may be horizontal or vertical.
Winners will be emailed on August 11 2022 with when and where to collect their prize.
Terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be residents of Canada.
- By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow LTABC to use your name and submission in any format required, agreeing to a royalty free copyright to LTABC.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Land Trust Alliance of British Columbia reserves the right to alter the conditions of this contest.