People Protecting Places
There are several ways you can help make a difference today:
The Land Trust Alliance of BC is a registered charity and accepts donations to support its work in
- Education – programs for land owners, students, land trusts, professionals and the public
- Research – topics related to land trusts and the environment
- Publications – brochures, books and FAQ sheets available free of charge
- Youth Programs – online resources for children, youth, families and schools
- Standards & Practices – program that guides the work of land trusts
- Programs – community outreach, conferences, social media and others designed to further conservation across BC
Donors may opt to:
LTABC uses Canada Helps to process on-line donations. This ensures you receive your receipt immediately and costs to process donations maintain administrative costs at only 3%. Our on-line profile is located at
Donors can also send a cheque to:
201-569 Johnson St
Victoria BC V8M1R2
LTABC welcomes gifts that honour individuals through memorials or special life events. When making your donation either on-line or via mail please note that this is a gift and LTABC will send an appropriate notification.
Many people choose to make a planned gift to charity. LTABC offers Natural Legacies: A Guide to Planned Giving in BC which provides information on donor options.
If you would like to make a bequest, your lawyer can help facilitate this through your will noting The Land Trust Alliance of British Columbia LTABC as a recipient.
Some donors make gifts of stock and LTABC has a financial advisor who can assist with this process.
- Corporate Matching Gift
- Workplace Giving
Many companies offer to match employee gifts. Please check with your employer to explore this possibility.
A number of workplaces particularly in government provide employees the chance to donate through payroll deductions. As a charity, LTABC is eligible to receive gifts and you can indicate this preference to your payroll department.
Other Ways to Help
Donors have many options to support the work of LTABC. Organize a special event and give the proceeds to LTABC, ask for donations in lieu of gifts for special occasions such as birthdays and weddings or encourage a service club you volunteer with to support our work. Please contact us to discuss these great ideas!
DONATIONS TO A LAND TRUST / CONSERVANCY
Browse our membership directory and donate to a specific BC land trust or conservancy.
DONATIONS TO THE LAND TRUST ALLIANCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Call our office to make a donation – we accept visa, mc, amex
- Send a cash gift (cash or cheque) using our printable Donation Form.
- Donate online through our endowment fund with the Vancouver Foundation.
- Donate online through Canada Helps.